Wednesday, December 7, 2016

My Experience with the Law of Attraction



The life we all want can sometimes feel out of reach.  Sometimes circumstances are not in alignment with what we want right off the bat.  There is a universal law that can help anyone achieve what he or she desires.  This law is known as the law of attraction.  This law only requires that everyone live life authentically in order to have a better chance of gaining the things he or she wants. 

I have been studying astrology for the past ten months.  I first learning the basics of the personality centered astrology, and then I gradually started looking at things from a soul centered point of view.  I still have a long way to go before I can actually give in depth readings about anyone’s personality or purpose in life, but I will get there some day. 

I visit a local diner in a place called Reisterstown.  I have become friends with the entire staff within the last three years.  Even the customers are starting to know my name.  I started taking my astrology books with\me when I would go up to the diner for lunch.  Quite a few people have taken an interest in the kind of books that I have been reading.  One of the waitresses glanced at the title of one of the books I had brought with me one day, and then she asked me if I knew what astrology would indicate about her life.  I was quite shocked that someone would ask me to give them a reading of some sort.  I did not think that I would be approached by anyone else in regards to the topic of astrology.  I told the waitress to give me her birthdate time, and place of birth.  She gave me all the information on a small piece of paper.  I then told the waitress that I would give her the big influences in her natal chart and then get back to her a few days later.  During the rest of that week, I typed up a summary of what the big influences in the waitress’ birth chart.  I went back up to the diner on a Friday afternoon and gave the waitress a print out of what I had found out regarding her natal chart.  She seemed to be quite impressed with my results.  This incident boosted my confidence level quite a bit. 

It is easy to see why I was given the chance by the universe to do a mini reading based on someone’s natal chart.  I had been spending numerous hours per day studying astrology, and so the universe gave me the chance to test my skills to a degree.  I put the energy into studying astrology, and the universe allowed an event to occur that mirrored what I had been focusing on day in and day out.  If I had not put so much energy into the topic of astrology, then my encounter with the waitress would not have occurred.

We are all in control of our lives even though things feel like they fall into our lap.  Negative thoughts will attract negative events.  Positive thoughts will attract positive events.  The only thing that one must watch out for is blocking his or her emotions when a negative event transpires.  A person might accidentally block out emotions that need to be expressed because he or she wants to remain positive.  As long as one is authentic, then there will not be anything to worry about.  If we look within ourselves, the we will find what the future has in store for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment