Sunday, December 18, 2016

Alignment with the Universe



Everyone experiences a rough patch in their lives from time to time.  Some people cave to all the pressure while others fight every little change that occurs.  The solution to handling difficult times in life is not to take on too much all at once.  The universe will have one’s back as long and he or she is authentic in his or her feelings and keeps pushing forward.

As I have stated many times before, I am losing my childhood home, and I am having a tough time trying to stabilize my life from a financial standpoint. I have realized that I can only do so much every day.  My spiritual awareness has grown quite a bit this year.  All of the big incidents that have taken place have led me to start writing everything down and sharing it with the world in hopes that my words might inspire others to take charge of their lives. 

I have been rather tired for the last three couple of days, and I have not been writing a whole lot during this time period.  My dreams reflected this behavior while I was sleeping.  I had dreams of an old music teacher, a step sister playing a violin, and my brother rewriting dialogue for old anime television shows.  These dreams were just my mind telling me that I am on the correct path, and that I should continue to develop my talent as a writer.

I have begun seeing the number 1 repeat itself quite frequently after I starting making blog posts regularly.  Repeating 1s as well as the number 11:11 usually indicate that a person is in alignment with the universe.  It seems obvious as to why I am going through such a difficult time right now.  I was not in the proper profession, and I was not using my talents to inspire others before everything came crashing down.  All of these obstacles in my life were trying to help me look inward so that I could find my talent and use it for the benefit of mankind. 

Now that I have started to align with the universe, all the other problems in my life do not seems so big.  I can rest easier knowing that as long as I give everything my best shot, the universe will help me achieve what I came to this earth to accomplish.  If I was trying to solve every single one of my problems all at once, then I would have missed the sign from the universe telling me to start writing.  I took things a little bit at a time, and now all of my hard work is starting to pay off.   

Anyone can do what I have done.  When one finds him or herself in a bind, all he or she has to do is take things one day at a time, and everything will turn out for the best.  A person needs to make time to work on him or herself when life puts up a brick wall.  This inner work will lead to new insights on what one should do in order to handle any situation that arises.  This will also put all of one’s problems in perspective, and they will no longer feel like mountains that are impossible to climb.   

No comments:

Post a Comment