Saturday, January 7, 2017

I am a Healer



The art of holistic healing can be rather confusing to a newcomer.  We have all been taught how the physical body functions during grade school education, and this makes healing sound a bit mystical.  The thing to remember about holistic healing is that it only uses things that are natural to the environment. 

I have recently have had some pain on the right side of my jaw as well my right thigh.  The pain was so bad that I almost fell over a few times.  When I was getting ready to take a shower about seven days, I felt some type of aura energy in the spot where my right leg had the most pain. This had a different feeling to it than the sensation that I feel in my hands.  It was a lot stronger, and made the pain go away.  The pain did not disappear completely, but it certainly felt a lot better when this aura sensation was present.  I had a tooth pulled back in July of last year that was close to my trigeminal nerve.  Due to bacteria always being present in the mouth at all times, this makes the extraction spot and the areas surrounding it hurt quite a bit.  The bacteria probably go straight into the gums instead of eating away at the tooth, and this irritates my jaw.  The aura energy took a good bit of the pain away, and it allowed to me to think about others things that I wanted to get done. 

I also noticed a paper cut in when I was in the shower last week.  There huge red circle in the upper right portion of my left palm.  I did not actually know about the paper cut until after I finished taking a shower.  I then decided to take a nap for three hours.  After I woke up, I looked at my hand, and I realized that the paper cut was completely gone.  There was no evidence that the paper cut had ever existed.  I have gotten small paper cuts before, and none of them have gone away completely in three hours.  One would think that the skin in the area would be flaky indicating that the body was regenerating itself, but there was no sign that any incident ever occurred.

From what I have experienced, holistic healing does exist.  My body has never experienced a powerful aura sensation in the upper right side of my jaw or right thigh before.  I have never experienced any type of aura sensation on any part of my body that needed to be healed.  I have never healed from paper cuts within hours after realizing that one has appeared.  Something outside of the physical realm had intervened to some degree.  It could be the case that all of these events occurred because my energy was called on to assist with the health issues that I was having.  The only thing left for me to do now is to try to develop this ability further.  Maybe I could actually heal others someday.  Only time will tell if this ability will grow into something more.    

  

2 comments:

  1. Great article Lauren! You are already healing others by spreading the word about the power of energetic healing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. If it wasn't for your inspiration, then I probably would not have done this.

    ReplyDelete