Wednesday, November 16, 2016

The Infinite Power Within the Mind



The mind can be quite a tricky thing to master.  After all, no one’s mind works in the exact same way.  We all have different ways of processing information.  The way my mind works seems to be pretty rare and unique.

I have the ability to switch between the conscious and unconscious modes of my mind.  I cannot perform this task manually by any means.  My mind just knows when it is acceptable for certain modes of itself to come into play.  Because I have Cerebral Palsy, I have to hold onto objects to help me move around from place to place.  During this activity, my conscious mind is extremely present.  It needs to make sure that I do not hurt myself while I am in motion.  When I am in a more stationary position such as sitting, the unconscious mode of my mind becomes a lot more active.  Sometimes the images in my head are so vivid that I begin to talk out loud as if what I am seeing is right before me material wise.  When I am sitting at tables in restaurants, I talk out loud without realizing it.  The server then thinks that I am talking to him or her.  It is rather humorous when this takes place.  I will also begin to laugh for what seems to be no reason at all.  The truth is that there is a reason for my laughter.  The unconscious mode of my mind is going full blast creating image after image.  Since the images are extremely vivid, they seem almost like they are present in physical reality.  A lot of the time, my wicked or vulgar sense of humor makes me think of things that are just plain ridiculous.  I am surprised no one gives me any funny looks. 

The only time the conscious mode of my mind becomes more active while sitting is when something negative happens to me.  This might include, my order getting mixed up at a restaurant, a ride being cancelled, and so forth.  The unconscious mode of my mind quickly disappears leaving the conscious mode to deal with what has just transpired. 

Both modes of my mind have their place within me.  Both modes understand how to work together, and that is why my mind as a whole is my strongest asset.  The mind has the ability to create anything it wants, and it also has the ability to give an individual the ideas on how to bring something into existence from a material perspective.  Any person has to power to change his or her physical reality.  All he or she needs is a vision of some sort, and a plan for how to materialize it.     

No comments:

Post a Comment