Monday, November 14, 2016

Evolution of My Spiritual Journey



It has been almost nine months since I became aware of my spiritual awakening.  As stated in my previous post, I suffered a few bouts of sleep paralysis back in April.  I was visited by what seemed to be an evil spirit.  It told me to stop studying astrology.  This incident is what truly kick started my spiritual journey.  At this point in time, I did not understand how deep the rabbit hole went. 

During May of this year, I started to meditate quite regularly using traditional methods.  This helped me heal my body quite a bit.  I did not suffer small stress related illnesses like I used to before I started this practice.  I began to have lucid dreams to varying degrees.  I was scared as all hell the first time one of these occurred.  Eventually I got used to them over time.

Going to my job in the call center every day became rather tough.  I began to have this feeling inside that I was meant for something more.  I felt a strong need to understand myself and the universe on a deeper level.  I could not do things by the “numbers” anymore.  I did not interact an authentic way with most of the people I spoke to throughout the day anyway, so I felt like I was not doing much of anything. 

In August of this year, I started to feel some kind of strange energy in my hands.  The feeling was somewhat similar to becoming numb only with a less intense sensation.  In other words the physical sensation is not as heavy as a body that has gone asleep due to awkward positioning.  This feeling had a faster flow.  I came to understand this feeling as my energy signal.  The energy within me tends to get more intense when put my hands together to make orbs to absorb negative energy. 

My hearing also has sharpened over time.  I can hear the cat outside from halfway across the house.  I can hear a high pitched ringing in my ears twenty four hours of everyday.  When a room is completely silent, I can hear the ringing without any issues at all.  This is not because my ears were ruined by listening to loud music.  Ringing in one’s ear due to music is a sign that an individual went passed the sound threshold that he or she could handle.  The ringing in my case is most likely due to an increased sense of perception.  In other words, my ears can now pick up frequencies beyond the average hearing range.      

I hope that my spiritual awareness continues to grow in the future.  Maybe I will be able to use these traits to help people one day.  For now I will just have to wait and see what happens. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome insights Lauren! I see your writing is getting richer every time you post. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete